Sunday, May 20, 2018

Admirable -- Rebecca Siders

It all starts with family, after all

I have always admired you, Jenny K.  First of all, you come from a family larger than mine, and I'm not sure how you survived!  You had to learn to share and sacrifice early which is why you are the amazing gal you are now.  I love swapping stories from back in the day. 

It was hard to choose one adjective because you are giving, thoughtful, and a caretaker.  You have been a great example as a mother and have been helpful guiding me as I raise my girls.  You can see your hard work paying off in the way your children navigate through life.  Let's not forget your fun side because God gave you those dimples for a reason, and you can rock '80s nylons like no other.  Wish I had a pic of those . . . 

Love,

Rebecca


No comments: