![]() |
| "As kids and with kids" -- crazy |
I love this idea of describing all the different ways that you are special! I have had the fortune of knowing you in two different seasons of life, as kids and with kids!
As kids we enjoyed summers of fun in the sun at Highland Meadows. Years passed and we came together again as adults. I saw you in the readiness classroom when MC and Logan started that year and it was so nice to see a friendly face.
Fast forward to the Big Event where Mark and I knew very few people. Who was there to drag me on the dance floor? Your infectious laugh puts people at ease to have as much fun as you. I was so thankful and we had a great time. Now I get to see Quinn enjoy the company of William and Pax. They have such fun together. Fun seems to be the theme here. I hope your big day is as fun as you and your crew.

No comments:
Post a Comment