Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Empathetic -- Lee Hills

Yet another example of time flying . . . 

Jenny has become a very special person as a result of the many smart choices she has made in these 40 years. Everyone has talents and gifts, but Jenny has developed hers over the years to become a wonderful sister, wife, mother and friend to many. She is one of those people that has maintained several of her grade school and high school friends throughout the years. I believe this shows the true measure of her genuine self and the depth of her character and integrity.

I admire Jenny's ability to maintain her priorities, to say yes to those needs that require her attention and no to some things she would like to do, but are really of a lower priority.

Living away from Toledo has made it a bit difficult to develop a deep friendship with Jenny, but I treasure her as a sister and the memories we have made in Toledo, Chicago and at the lake.

Jenny, I wish you all the best as you continue on your personal journey, living life in your special way, with your family and friends.

Love,

Lee

P.S. Jenny is one of the most empathetic people I have ever known. She feel peoples' challenges and struggles and supports them in whatever way they need. You rock sister!


No comments: