Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Inspiring! -- Lisa Zatko

Well said, Steve

Happy Birthday, Jenny!

I am so glad to have gotten to know you more through book club! We've discussed many different topics, and you always have a unique and insightful perspective to bring to the discussion. I admire how you step out in faith, putting your thoughts and questions out there to understand more deeply. It inspires me and often times pushes me out of my own comfort zone. You are a gift!

You have a zest for life and for your faith that is infectious. There have been many times (which I haven't shared) that you remind me of my Mom!! It's mostly in things you share, or encouragement you give which sound like her. It's comforting, and reminds me to relax, enjoy life, and just be myself!

Thank you for your sensitivity, laughter, encouragement, and gift of friendship. You are truly beautifully and wonderfully made. I'm honored to share birthdays with you! May this day/year be filled with amazing Graces upon you!

So blessed to know you,

Love you!

Lisa


No comments: