Monday, May 21, 2018

Thoughtful -- Mike & Ann Collins

'Maybe the only questionable thought would have to be your choice of a husband . . . highly questionable.'

Jenny,

I chose thoughtful to describe you, amongst many other great adjectives, because I have always admired your depth of thought.  You have many interesting and well thought out viewpoints, and I thoroughly enjoy our far-too-infrequent conversations.  Also, I admire the thought you put into your role as a mom. 

You don’t go through the motions in anything you do.  There is a great intention to your actions that have been thought out in advance.   You are also thoughtful in a secondary sense, in that you have always been so considerate toward Ann and me whenever we have been together. 

Ann and I wish you a very happy 40th birthday!  Shouldn’t we be taking a trip somewhere tropical to celebrate?!

Love,

Mike


No comments: