![]() |
If they weren't somewhere other than Northern MI,
I'd swear that is Jason Roe creeping
in the background
|
Jenny has one of the most infectious laughs I have ever come across. Anytime Jenny would laugh you couldn't help but follow suit.
It's not just Jenny's laugh that draws you in, it's her smile and the sparkle behind her eyes that make you want to join her. She is always willing to talk about anything from the latest book she is reading (that is if you can pry her away from it :-) to her wonderful family. However, just as willing as she is to talk, she was also always there to listen. Whether Jenny is talking or listening she is empathetic, passionate, clear, charismatic, and honest, just to name a few that come to mind.
One of my fondest memories of Jenny was when we were on a girl's trip to the South. We went into Savannah one evening and had dinner at The Olde Pink House, an old historic mansion. As we were having dessert one of the strolling singers stopped by our table and asked us if we wanted to hear a song. We somehow convinced Jenny to sing "Amazing Grace." I literally sat there with tears streaming down my face not only in disbelief but in absolute AWE!!!! I had no idea what a stunning voice Jenny had. Her beautiful voice matched the rest of her, a true gift to all those who know her!
Happy 40th Jenny! I miss your beautiful self and truly always hope the best for you and your family. I hope to reconnect with you one of these days.
Love Always,
Keri

No comments:
Post a Comment