Friday, May 25, 2018

Caring/Frank/Strong -- Susie Heywood

Susie's (left) and Jenny's (right) stunt doubles 

Happy Birthday, Jenny!  From our time at Dale's in 2004 in the summer softball league through the birth of all of our kids, your friendship has provided tremendous support, love, perspective, and above all, happiness.

I cherish our countless conversations over coffee or while walking in the beautiful surroundings of Side Cut Metropark and Perrysburg.  I can always count on you for your honest, thoughtful, and grounded advice.  I admire and love you for many reasons, including your loyalty to friends and family and strength through all of life's ups and downs.

We've had many laughs, Jenny, and I'm counting on many, many more.

Love,

Susie


P.S.  In an text from Susie in April, "I choose caring, frank, and strong . . . because choosing one adjective is impossible." And from another message in May, "I was a little overwhelmed with the project as Jenny means so much to me and I couldn't think of how to sum it up in so few words."



No comments: