Friday, May 25, 2018

Real -- Michelle & Doug McMahon

Jenny is "real, as in the real deal . . ." -- Michelle
Nothing like a premeditated selfie to add to birthday wishes
(Michelle is so good, she even thought of the flowers!)

When we first moved to this town, we didn't know very many people. We were fortunate enough to meet Jenny and Eric one evening and we count that as one of our special blessings! (Although we are hearing that maybe getting a chance to see them in a Halloween costume would be an even bigger blessing!)

Jenny, you are one one of the most "REAL" people I have ever met in my entire life. You always cut to the chase and find the heart of the matter instantly. Your goodness shines in your eyes and lights up a room! Your honesty, integrity, patience, and love are your window dressings for the world to see.

The way you treat your family and friends is so incredibly inspiring. The time you spend with each is so special, now and for the future. Your children embody the spirit of you, Jenny!

I look forward to book club because I know that your intensity and passion will warm the room. You are a firm believer in God and in doing what is hard and right, and I value that so much. You deal with the tough times like a champ, your faith guiding and testing you each moment. We all know how difficult it is, yet you remain steadfast.

When I am with you, I know that each moment will be special and unique. Full of insight, wonderment, and laughter, naturally!

Our days have become so much better having you as our friend, although I'm not certain what our Euchre opponents would say!!

Happy birthday and here's to many, many more!

Much love,

Doug and Michelle McMahon


No comments: