![]() |
| Classic Jenny |
Throughout college, Jenny would make me these awesome motivational quotes that were meant to keep me inspired as I studied at my desk. I was not a fan of studying, so not only did they keep me going, but I was reminded that I had a dear friend who took the time to make each one different and unique. 20 years later, they are still in my desk drawer!
Not only was Jenny good with markers, but she could bake. Oh yes, Jenny could make unleavened bread for church like no one I'd ever seen (mainly because she's the only one I'd ever seen take the time to do this). It often looked a little scary and she may have had to improvise when she didn’t have all of the right ingredients, but she did it with such passion and creativity that you couldn't help but appreciate it.
Lastly, Jenny was most creative in the way she felt comforted when she wasn't feeling well. It took a little help from that infamous seafoam green robe ("The Robe") that Jenny loves/d (as of a few years ago, I'm pretty sure she still had it). Oh, The Robe. That Robe comforted Jenny while she took long naps or talked on the cordless phone on the bathroom floor with the shower running for hours! With five girls and one bathroom it was sometimes a bit inconvenient, but you had to admit it was the most creative way to manage feeling under the weather that any of us had ever seen! Ever.
![]() |
| Always has been a culinary master |
Happy 40th, dear pal! Seems like just yesterday we were celebrating your 21st and cruising around France.
Miss you & love you!
Xo,
Courtney
![]() |
| Awesome pic |



No comments:
Post a Comment