Friday, May 25, 2018

Trusting -- Kathryn White

Oldie, but a goodie

trust·ing

adjective

showing or tending to have a belief in a person's honesty or sincerity

Without knowing me very well at the beginning, Jenny trusted me to help take care of her children. I quickly fell in love with her children, but also grew to admire Jenny very much. She is an amazing, selfless mother who would do anything for her family! I am so thankful for every minute that I was able to spend with Jenny and her family and I will never take any of that time for granted.
Who's who?

Unfortunately, I had to "grow up" and get a full time job, but I will never forget driving home after my last regular babysitting day and crying the entire drive home. I knew how much I would miss the kids, but I also knew how much I would miss spending time with Jenny and the friendship we had developed.

I think of Jenny as another big sister, who has taught me so many things, and I will forever be thankful for her trust in me with her children and for making me feel like part of her family!

Jenny, I hope you have a fabulous birthday -- thank you so much for everything you have done for me. Miss you and hope to see you soon!

Crazy how this can somehow feel like yesterday . . .

. . .
. . .
Damn, they're cute.


No comments: