![]() |
| So awesome to have this history |
Jenny, you are ADVENTUROUS!
My adventures with you go back to just before the beginning of our days together at St. Ursula when Adam Haden brought our lives together! I know we made each day an adventure in the halls of SUA with laughs, passing notes, and French class! From the many sleepovers, football games, basketball, and parties, our high school adventures are some of my favorite memories from home!
Once we had access to wheels our adventures hit the roads! From the streets of Toledo, to Cincinnati visiting my sister, to Chicago visiting your brother, we were off in the Wiza Wagon or Mimi IV. One of the best trips was when we went to NYC to visit my Uncle Joe summer before senior year! We had so much fun, and I still love that our parents let us go.
My mom always said, "I gave you wings, now go fly!" and that we did! I am glad that you were given those wings as well! The adventures continued as we headed off to college. So many great memories visiting you at DePaul and living it up in the big city! Or the Field of Dreams for that matter! From Chicago to France and back home to Toledo, I know that you make the best of wherever you are!
I wish I could be involved more in today's adventures as a mother. I know you are having as much fun, if not more, with this role as we did together. You will no doubt give your beautiful children those wings we were given, and I cannot wait to hear about the adventures they have with their lives. You being their mother is the best adventure for them for sure!
Love you so much Jenny! Welcome to the 40's Club!
Cheers,
Shannon
![]() |
| Probably best some of these "adventures" go uncaptioned . . . |


No comments:
Post a Comment