Friday, May 25, 2018

Compassionate Giver -- Kara Hertzfeld

The (little) girls

Happy 40th Birthday, Jenny!

The (big) boys
I am so blessed to call you a friend. When I think of you, many things come to mind! For example; your contagious laugh, your huge smile, and your wonderful sense of humor. I can't think of a time with you that you don't have me laughing about something. 

You have so many gifts that we are all so lucky you share with us!  However, what I probably admire the most is how compassionate you are. You are such a dedicated mother,  sibling,  daughter, wife, and friend.  You give of your time and talents without hesitation.  You truly give of yourself without question. 

I treasure all of our time together, and count on plenty more.  From sitting at the pool, playing tennis, vacations down south, or just sitting at the park -- I always walk away from our time together in a better place!

Happy birthday, my friend! I know your husband and sweet kiddos will spoil you like you deserve!

XOXO,

Kara


No comments: